We are building ERRIS to make the research more open and transparent, which we believe will create greater understanding and connection. ERRIS promotes openness and transparency by giving individuals and institutions greater power to share and connect, and certain principles guide ERRIS in pursuing these goals. We therefore establish these Principles as the foundation of the rights and responsibilities of those within the ERRIS Service.
Ownership and Control of Information
People and institution representatives should own and bear the responsibility for the truthfulness of the information and images used when completing their personal and institutional profile. They are liable for the accuracy of the information they provide. The institutions should be interested in being visible on the platform as well as in giving the most precise references about their profile, equipment and services.
The users should have the possibility to access all of the information made available to them by others (institutions and individuals). The platform provides tools that make it easy and efficient to share and access the information.
Reputation through Information and Client Satisfaction
The institutions as users benefit from the opportunity to build trust and reputation through their identity and services provided. The feedback system available for the users as clients builds the institution’s reputation.
The ERRIS Service should transcend geographic and national boundaries and be available to everyone in the world.
The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding is certified to use personal information provided by users. Any of this information will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of ERRIS.
We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our services.
Terms and conditions
By accessing this online platform users agree to comply with these conditions of use without restrictions or other claims. Please read these terms carefully before using this site. These terms and conditions may be reviewed in any moment by updating this material. Any revision must be respected so this page should be visited periodically to determine the terms and conditions required at the time.
1. The content of this site, text, graphics, photographs, software, logos and any other material on the site are protected by Law no.8/1996, Law 84/1998, or as the case Law nr.129/1992, as well as applicable international conventions on intellectual property are the UEFISCDI property.
2. Not allowed:
- copying, duplication, distribution, archiving and preservation, by any means, including electronic, magnetic or computerized materials and information on this site;
- deletion or modification by any means of materials and information published or attempt to do any of them;
- attempt to interfere, by any means, in this site;
- attempt to scan, probe or test the vulnerability of any system of UEFISCDI network or accessing any servers or services that are not public, without authorization;
- the attempt to interfere with the hosting servers by any means;
- using any e-mail addresses published through the site for their distribution or mailing lists for sending commercial e-mails, or for any other purpose than sending personal emails justified.
Violation of any of these rules is followed by civil or criminal case.
UEFISCDI will investigate the facts that involve such violations and can cooperate with legal authorities in tracking users involved in such violations.
3. For sections of the site which may include opinions of the readers, the responsibility rests entirely on the contents views of their authors. UEFISCDI reserves the right not to publish those opinions which it considers harmful, in any form, image site.
Date of last revision: May 08, 2015